The process for Economic Injury Disaster Loan will provide economic relief for small businesses and/or non-profit organizations that are currently experiencing a temporary loss of revenue because of the pandemic currently in the United States.
What’s my Eligibility?
Small business owners and qualified agricultural businesses in all U.S. states and territories are currently eligible to apply for a low-interest loan due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Agricultural businesses include those businesses engaged in the production of food and fiber, ranching, and raising of livestock, aquaculture, and all other farming and agricultural related industries (as defined by section 18(b) of the Small Business Act (15 U.S.C. 647(b)).
Our goal is to help your company to apply and make sure we cover all aspects of the EIDL Loan
Important Notes when Applying for the EIDL acting as your consultant:
1. 30 year Loan at 3.75% interest.
2. A credit score of 600 or higher.
3. Certain collateral will be required for amounts over $25,000.
4. Funding usually happens within 10 to 15 days from the date of application or sooner.
5. Businesses must have started prior to 2019.
6. Very few documents.
7. Stated income.
8. Payments can be deferred up to 12 months.
9. All Monthly payments
10. All documents prepared and sent for you
Let’s get started today!!
**We are not a bank and act as a consultant for you when applying for the EIDL Loan**